Captives programs offer you the opportunity to benefit from your safety efforts. More specifically, if you don’t suffer significant losses, a portion of the premium you pay, along with investment income, may be returned to you.
What is a Captive?
- Better operators band together to share risk and reward –creating their own exclusive insurance group and insulating themselves from poorer operators and the market
- In effect, group captive participants exit the cyclical traditional market and typically realize significant long-term savings and better protection
Why consider a captive program?
Freedom & Flexibility
- Insulation from “the pool” of other risks
- Customized insurance coverages & program design
Potential Lower Costs
- Return of unused premium + investment income
- Focal point for risk management activities
- Risk Control incentive, Safety Practices and Culture
- Deduct premiums paid to the captive; investment income
- Motor carrier, insurer, agent and captive partners
- Access to top tier truck lines that share your vision
National Risk has significant experience helping motor carriers determine if a captive program is right for them. Call us to discuss at (800) 747-6247 or email.