Small fleet companies are unique and require insurance programs that fit their specific needs. They deserve a high level of professional service, and National Risk Management Services is dedicated to providing exceptional customer support.
Our goal is to help your fleets secure the right coverage while protecting your company from uncovered exposures.
Determining the optimal combination of coverages and limits for your business ensures your company is protected. We follow a thorough process to understand your business, to provide an insurance program that will be customized to your needs.
- Auto Liability
- Physical Damage
- Mechanical Breakdown coverage with rental reimbursement
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Excess Liability
- Trailer Interchange
- Reefer Breakdown
- Driver Error
- Wet Steel Coverage
- Additional Policies and Endorsements as appropriate
We also offer flexible payment terms including EFT (electronic funds transfer) and credit card payment.
Transportation Insurance Companies
In our twenty years as an agency, National Risk Management Services has developed strong partnerships with transportation specific insurance markets. The list below represents a few of the insurance companies we work with:
- National Casualty
- National Indemnity
- Additional markets available based on operation
Risk Manager Profile
- Jonathan Oberschlake: Jonathan started his career in the transportation insurance industry after graduating from Ohio Wesleyan University. When Jonathan first joined NRMS, he worked as a Marketing Assistant on the Large Fleet team gaining a thorough knowledge of the industry and regulatory compliance. Jonathan later transitioned to a Risk Manager, specializing in Small Fleet trucking operations. His comprehensive understanding of Small Fleet operations provides the expertise and experience to service this niche segment of the industry. It is his dedication and commitment to the industry that has allowed him to find success and help many carriers navigate the challenging insurance market and keep them on the road.
“One huge philosophy of mine is to stick with those who are reliable and reasonable and get rid of those who aren’t. You fall into the “ARE” category, in spades! Again, thanks for your hard work.”
– Jim Hendricks, Xperience Transport
“I want to thank you both for all of your efforts getting this policy set up. I know this was out of the ordinary and realize you both put in a lot of effort to make this happen. Thanks again for all you have done.”
– Jason & Kim Smiley, Fleet Star Transportation Inc.
“We are very happy with National Risk Management and the aggressive pricing on all our needs. Everything is handled quickly and accurate – most of the time within 24 hours. It is nice knowing that you have honest and knowledgeable staff to back you up, and they are going to do their best the first time with no reserve”.
– Danijel Dobrijevic, DP LINE INC